Join us in Eugene for CityFest!
Following years of prayer and planning, hundreds of leaders from the faith, business, and civic communities in Lane County and the surrounding valley invited the Luis Palau Association to help lead a major evangelistic campaign we are calling CityFest with Andrew Palau.
Together, as the Body of Christ, we will celebrate and accelerate the work of the Church over the long-term, helping further influence culture, change lives, and inspire other cities to do the same.
Friday, July 27
- 3:00p Check-in at hotel (Some guests are flying in, others driving to arrive early Saturday morning.)
Saturday, July 28
Festival Day! The delegate schedule will include:
- City-Specific Meetings
- Festival Overview
- Meet with Local Leaders
- Festival Friend Training
- Festival Venue Tour
- Q & A in Hospitality Tent
- 10:00p Festival Ends - Return to Hotel
Sunday, July 29
- Breakfast on own
- Checkout of hotel by 11am
Hilton Garden Inn Eugene/Springfield
3528 Gateway St, Springfield, OR 97477
Room block is reserved, to confirm email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eugene has an airport, which we can provide transportation to/from.
- Portland International Airport is a 3.5+ hour drive away. You'll need to rent a car if you go this route.
What are the costs?
- Airfare (cost varies)
- Hotel ($130+ tax per night)
- Rental car (optional - we can provide transport to/from Eugene airport and Festival site)